Monday, February 6, 2012

Some of My Favorite Blogs

Did You Miss Last Week???  
It was all about inspiration featuring The Shine Project and A Place to Bark!


This week it is all about some adorable blogs with cute tutorials! 

First up is Kim over at Oh,Sweet Joy! Her blog is full of awesome fashion finds, awesome tutorials and and totally cute shop!





















 This are just a few of the cute items you will find in her shop!




















How about these awesome tutorials!!!

Be sure to stop by her blog and check it all out, you wont wanna miss it!!!



 Next up is Oh, So Antsy, I actually discovered Oh, So Antsy from Oh, Sweet Joy. Oh, So Antsy has an unique and adorable shop. She hand makes each piece. Check out below to see what I am talking about!

 I am an Oregon girl! I was born in Southern Oregon and have lived here most of my life.

I spent a few years living with my dad, right by Yosemite National Park. So my heart has a special place for California too!















Now do you see what I am talking about, how cute is her stuff! She does lots and lots more and custom orders. Check out all her work and you will see exactly what I am talking about the possibilities are endless! I totally need of a few of these!


 Hope you enjoyed this weeks favorites, be sure to check back next week for more favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment