Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pinterest Favorites

Last week was all Valentine's Day cuteness. . . . . 
This week is all about practical, fun and adorable Garden Ideas!!!

Click on picture to be linked to source!

I spent a long time searching for the original source of this darling hanging planter. I could not find it. However I am going to be doing this in the next few weeks so I will post a tutorial. If you know of find the original source let me know!


We have been clearing so many trees! I am hoping to do this around the raised beds we are putting in!



With this cute idea there is no excuse for you city gardeners!

I think this would be a cute project for the boys and I!

This totally fits me!


A Blog I follow Just Lovely Things posted this amazing post about Pinterest and making sure that credit is given where credit is due. Check it out HERE! It is an awesome post and since I have started this series about my favorite Pinterest finds. I spent a lot of time today trying to find the original sources or tutorials for these things. It was a pain in the butt, but totally worth it. I know MOST of the stuff I post can be tracked back to the original. On the ones that can't, I want you to know I tried my best to find the source and could not. However if you are browsing my posts and do find the original somewhere PLEASE let me know!! Thanks and Check back next week for more favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment