Friday, November 18, 2011

Crazy Busy!!!

REMINDER:  REFERRAL CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW, CHECK THE PREVIOUS POST FOR INFO!!!

I have been so busy this last week! I have been working on custom apron orders, inventory for a holiday bazaar, and taking care of my two kids and 6 pot belly piglets. I am exhausted! However I am finally on Vacation!!!!!However I did bring my sewing machine and my craft stuff, and I will be checking out a few awesome fabric stores.

Anyways there are a few things about Modern MayeFlower I wanted to discuss. First  the cut off date for Holiday Orders is December 15th. Since I am the only person who, cuts, irons and sews each apron, December 15th will be the last day to order to insure I get all the orders out in time for the Holidays. Also I know I have had some headbands and other things in my shop they will still be in there but my main focus is my aprons since I LOVE making them!! Third there will be an increase of inventory after the holiday season as well as a new item, reversible totes! I am super excited for them I have made a few and they are awesome!!! 

Now I want to Thank everyone for all the support you have given me. I have been so swamped with orders, it is amazing! I am so happy I have found a way to have an income, all while still being able to take care of my mother and wife duties. So Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me along the way! As of now most of my orders come through Facebook, so I want to remind everyone that I do have an Etsy Store. Also I now have a landing page so everything is easier to find. Click Here to check it out.
Thank you again and I look forward to an awesome Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment