Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthday Week!

 My Birthday Week!!!
It starts tomorrow!!!!
I don't know how people celebrate birthdays in there house, but here in our house we don't just celebrate the day, we celebrate BIRTHDAY WEEKS, HALF BIRTHDAYS AND THE ACTUAL BIRTH DAY!  Yeah a little crazy, people say the older I get the less we will celebrate, but we will have to just wait and see! So as of now all I know is my birthday week is starting off with a trip to my grandparents up in Florence Oregon. They own a house and Marina, on Westlake and it is awesome to just get away! So you better believe there will be TONS of pictures!!! As for the rest of the week. . . who knows what kind of trouble we will get into!

Ever since I had my boys, my life has changed now no matter what day it is, it's always about them. Here are some fun Pictures of my life since having babies!







Us being totally silly, while crabbing in Florence!
Funny Story, right after taking these pictures a seagull totally pooped on Ian's head! Thank goodness he had a jacket with a hood on!





We flew to gold beach for dinner for our anniversary! 


Sand Rail rides in Florence with family!
Mexico

Disneyland

Palm Springs



Here are some pictures of my son Reed who is now 3 1/2 years old!










Reed and Great Grandma


Mommy, Reed, Daddy

Mommy, Reed, Aunt Mo


Reed and his papa





Here is Reed on his 3rd Birthday!



Here is my little man! Ryder is now 1 1/2 and is almost the same size as his big brother!

This was while we were on vacation in Mexico!

Easter!!!



Palm Springs Baby!!!





Ryder's First Birthday!




River Rats




Now here are some of our Family Photos!!!
All Courtesy of Shine Photography.
Megan has done all my family photos since I was pregnant with Ryder, We absolutely lover her!!


















  Okay now the picture overload is done! I Hope you enjoyed, check back there will more pictures showing how we celebrated the week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment