Thursday, October 6, 2011

Awesome Coupon Find!!!

So I have been using coupons for awhile now, but today I met an Extreme Couponer, and it was awesome!!!She gave me the lowdown on how to start couponing. I have always thought about trying to use more and more coupons but the people on TV scared me. Some of the ladies are border line hoarders and I do not want to be collecting a 1000 tubes of toothpaste and 2000 toothbrushes. But if I can find good deals on things we use and food we actually eat then I am all for it! Anyways, now that I have been spending time figuring all this out, I am ready to start this. As I go I will try to  keep you all informed and updated on what good deals I find. The Best deal for all you ladies right now is at Walgreens! 

Right now Walgreens, has CoverGirl makeup, Buy One, Get One 50% off. With that, take the 8.00 off coupon  from the P&G BrandSaver, that comes out of the Saturday paper. You can get two CoverGirl Items for .50 Cents EACH!!!!  

Awesome!!!




That is my first awesome coupon find so far!!! Check back for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment