Monday, September 26, 2011

Where has the time gone?!?!?!

It seems like yesterday that I had my two boys and now they are hitting milestone after milestone and I find myself anxious for the new milestones, but missing the stages that have already passed! This week is no different!
Playing with dad!
Sleepy baby!






Reed and mommy's beautiful artwork!
working on items for the shop.
Sleepy boy!
More items for the shop!
Yummy Strawberries!
Baby fell asleep!

School really takes it out of him!


Playtime!!!

He is a eater and a sleeper!

Fell asleep outside! haha

Asked for a smile and this is what I got!

They love to sleep by each other!   

After all this we had a great week, Reed still loves school and I love the time with Ryder!!!  I am still working on inventory for the shop. Everyone tells me to make sure I have a lot of inventory for people to look at so. . . well I am working on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment